We’re also committed to providing our employees with:
If you share our core values of integrity, innovation, community service, and valuing differences, ScanSource may be the right fit for you. See what available opportunities spark your interest. We're always looking for the leaders of tomorrow to help us continue to grow and prosper.
Learn more about our family of brands across North America
Interested in a career here at ScanSource? A great first step is participating in our Professional Internship Program. A ScanSource internship offers a way for students to prepare for their future after college. Paid internship opportunities are available for undergrad students who are graduating in with an emphasis in the areas of sales, merchandising, marketing, accounting, finance, treasury, legal, or technical support. As a ScanSource Professional Intern, students receive a dedicated mentor, the chance to build professional-development skills through weekly workshops, an opportunity to explore career paths through our Walk-a-Mile program, and a celebration luncheon at the end of the summer—where they have the opportunity to present to their mentors, managers, and the executive team. Other ScanSource Professional Internship benefits include participation in our annual Company picnic, and free access to our on-site fitness center.
The ScanSource Professional Internship provides the ability for students to:
- Gain practical, hands-on experience
- Enhance communication and presentation skills
- Develop team-building skills
- Network with others in their fields of interest
- Immerse themselves in ScanSource culture
- Access potential hiring managers for future, full-time employment after graduation
For more information on the ScanSource Internship Program, contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Intern candidates apply by using all of the normal steps of any ScanSource candidate, including completing an application and interviewing in the fall and spring. Internship opportunities are available in the summer at the ScanSource headquarters in Greenville, SC—typically from the last week in May through the first week in August. *
* As a result of COVID-19, our 2021 Professional Internship Program will not take place. The health and safety of our interns and employees remain our top priority. If interested in future programs, please contact the recruitment team with any questions.